Please, do not forget to attach the scans of your education documents and take a little time to write a letter of motivation. Tell us why you want to study with us and what are your expectations. We really want to know our students better!
Once you the application is received, we will contact you by email for further details.
To obtain a letter of invitation for foreign or stateless citizens you need to submit the following documents to UrFU Center for International Student Mobility and Recruitmen at least 40 days prior to the date of your arrival:
1. Scan of identification document (passport) (Pages with the photograph, serial number and number, expiration date)
2. Translation of an applicant’s passport with a notarial attestation
3. Filled Invitation application form (the form is editable and can be filled out electronically)
* Please remember, that the letter of invitation for entry into the Russian Federation is issued in strict accordance with the current legislation. The type, purpose of visit and number of entries are not subject to change.
A single-entry VISA to enter the Russian Federation is issued by the Visa Office of the Russian Embassy in your home country after you have received the letter of invitation from UrFU.
To obtain a multiple-entry visa, no later than 3 days after your arrival in Ekaterinburg you need to submit the following documents to the: Center for International Student Mobility and Recruitment
1. 4 matte photos, 3 x 4 cm
2. Visa fee (about 1 000 rubles)
3. HIV antibody test certificate (about 750 rubles)
All foreign citizens are required to have a medical insurance certificate on the territory of Russia. The certificate can be bought in any insurance company in Ekaterinburg or your home country (specifying «valid on the territory of the Russian Federation»).
Students are enrolled after effecting a payment on the contract basis or submitting the inter-university agreement on tuition waiver exchange
Created / Updated: 9 November 2016 / 9 August 2019