Notify one of the employees of UrFU Center for International Student Mobility and Recruitment no later than 3 days before your arrival to Ekaterinburg.
Only in that case UrFU can guarantee your meeting at the airport, transfer to the dormitory and accommodation!
- Mrs. Elena Elantseva (343) 374-54-34, email@example.com
- Mr. Daniil Chechikhin (343) 375-46-27, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Have a medical check-up at UrFU health centre (Komsomolskaya Str., 59b) in order to receive a dormitory voucher.
Don’t forget to bring your recent photofluorogram, vaccination certificate or documents containing information about your vaccination;
2. Come to room GUK-209 (main campus UrFU, Mira Str, 19) in order to:
- Submit the documents for registration of foreign citizens on the territory of the Russian Federation (copies and the original of the migration card, 2 copies of visa, 2 copies of the international passport);
- Get the required info (dormitory regulations, event calendar, student guideline etc.);
- Get your accommodation agreement and dormitory voucher;
- Buy a medical insurance (if you have it, please, bring the copy);
- Purchase a local sim-card; - Ask all your questions;
3. Pay the medical check-up, accommodation and tuition fees at “SKB-Bank” (main campus, Mira Str, 19 1st floor);
Don’t forget to ask for the payment receipts!
4. Come to the dormitory manager in order to pass finalize the accomodation procedure and get your room key. Do not forget to bring with you: the medical check-up results, the accommodation agreement, the dormitory voucher, and the dormitory payment receipt.
5. Visit the Russian Language School building (at Chapayeva, 20) to sign the educational service agreement to finalize your enrollment, arrange your entrance language test, get the details of your study plan and timetable.
Do not forget to bring the tuition payment receipt!
Created / Updated: 9 November 2016 / 8 August 2017