- On the first working day after arrival in Ekaterinburg a foreign student should provide his or her passport, migration card, visa (for visa nationals) for migration registration;
- before leaving Ekaterinburg for other cities (Russian or foreign), a foreign student has to inform the Center for International Student Mobility and Recruitment about their departure at least 3 working days prior to the departure date;
- in case of staying in another Russian city for more than 7 days, a foreign student must register at the local office of the Migration Service
and provide the registration information to the Center for International Student Mobility and Recruitment after return to Ekaterinburg;
- in case a foreign student changes their address of residence, they have to inform the Center for International Student Mobility and Recruitment about it for reregistration;
- foreign students have a right to work, the details are provided by the Center for International Student Mobility and Recruitment.
The pass system and internal rules and regulations on the campus are aimed to secure safety, maintain public order and preserve the University's property.
Disciplinary action, up to expulsion, will be applied to those residents who fail to meet the campus policy rules, internal dormitory rules and regulations, fire safety rules and sanitary norms.
Created / Updated: 10 November 2016 / 16 July 2020
© Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education «Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N.Yeltsin»
Portal design: Artsofte
19 Mira str., Office GUK-109
Tel: +7 (343) 375-46-89
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SUPPORT:
19, Mira Street
Tel: +7 (343) 375-41-93
7 Universiade str., Office 253 (Staffroom)